Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I do this hair do a LOT on younger girls because is keeps all their hair out of their faces! Do you see a theme with me?! This is a favorite with B too because her hair is so thick. A day at school and a regular pony tail is falling all over the place. This do stays!

Once again I started with a knot. I told you I use them all the time! So grab the front section of hair just like for a basic knot and do a knot.
Once the knot is done make a part right in the middle of the hair. Divide the knot in two sections. Part from the end of the middle part to the back of the ear.
Make that into a pony tail.
It should look like this.
Now do the same thing to the other side.
You can leave it like this for one version. This is great for girls with short hair. Or...You can continue the part to the bottom and end it in two pigtails.
Little A wears this do about once a week.
This do is perfect for tiny girls too. T is 22 months and this works great for her.
I do both versions for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment