Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Headband

I like this do for church because the hair is back but it is still down around the face. Very soft and very pretty! This do works for short hair since it only uses the front hair and it is good for thick or thin hair!
I started by separating the hair I wanted to use and then put the rest back in a temporary ponytail. This is a little trick I do a lot! It helps keep the hair I want down out of the way. How much hair you have out depends of your girl's head and your preference! Experiment and do what you like!
Start on the left side and made a small ponytail.
Do another small ponytail adding to it the first ponytail. I did one more small ponytail on this side so there were three total.
Make one small ponytail on the left side now.
Then have them all meet together for the last ponytail.
You could do a knot here. Honestly you could do knots for all of them. T is not the most patient girl so I really have to be fast with her hair!
Here is a good view so you can see all the sides!

Take the back ponytail out, brush out the hair and you are good to go!See how the hair just settles around the face so soft and pretty?!

1 comment:

  1. What darling 'do's! Lucky little girls! :)

    You've been added to our list www.mormonmomswhoblog.blogspot.com.

    Come see us often and intermingle with other moms!

    ReplyDelete